Template Monster‘s history can be traced back to 2002, when it only offered templates created in-house. Since then, a lot has changed, and Template Monster has evolved into a reputable theme and template marketplace that supports a diverse range of creations by external designers and contributors.
What is Template Monster?
Template Monster has every type of template imaginable, including website templates, WordPress templates, Facebook layouts, and much more.
Who should use Template Monster?
Template Monster creates WordPress site designs that are both universal and adaptable. They are ideal for e-commerce website development, personal blog launch, company presentation page creation, and so on. Our best WordPress themes are ideal if you run any type of business, such as:
- Business and services;
- Fashion and beauty;
- Sports, outdoors and travel;
- Design and photography;
- Home and family;
- Computers and internet;
- Education, books, etc.
Why should you use Template Monster?
- Documentation for installation
- Customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for premium themes.
- Structure that is SEO friendly
- Compatibility with all browsers
- Design for mobile devices
- Shortcodes and widgets for embedding your own site elements
- Post formats and content types that are unique
- There are numerous customization options.
- Page builders such as Power Builder, Visual Composer, and Elementor are part of the Cherry Framework architecture, which provides additional WordPress functionality.
Features of Template Monster
Let’s take a look at Template Monster‘s features:
Options for Web Templates and Themes
The TemplateMonster marketplace immediately reminds me of Amazon. Almost every type of website template and theme imaginable is available here, including ecommerce site templates, CMS-based templates and themes, and standard HTML templates for complete sites.
In fact, they aren’t just plain templates. Aside from the main source files, each template and theme is designed to provide a slew of useful features.
To give you an idea of the variety we’re talking about, the total number of templates for each platform is:
- BigCommerce– There are more than 5.
- More than 15 X-Cart
- VirtueMart has over 200 products.
- ZenCart has over 200 products.
- Drupal has over 300 users.
- Magento has over 400 products.
- Shopify has over 500 stores.
- WooCommerce has over 500 products.
- More than 600, according to OpenCart.
- PrestaShop- over 600.
- Moto CMS 3- Over 700.
- More than 1,000 people use Joomla.
- WordPress has over 2,000 users.
It is clear from this that CMS users and e-commerce merchants are the primary target audiences for TemplateMonster. Fortunately, it has gone ahead and classified the templates to save you time as you explore the design options.
In a nutshell, the people at TemplateMonster are pleasant! You’ll never have to look for a customer service representative; you’ll always have instant access to live chat if you need it. Online support is also available in the form of an easy-to-use ticket system for those who do not have the time to chat live with a customer service representative. If you simply want to check the status of an order, you can do so instantly by entering your transaction id and seeing what’s going on.
Overall, TemplateMonster is an excellent choice for all types of templates; the experience is positive from start to finish.