Anki and Dominik founded Snappify. Their goal is to give you the ability to easily display your code snippets beautifully. It doesn’t matter if you give your social media audience your latest findings or just want to put together code snippets in your presentation, they hope this tool will become a companion valuable to you.
What is Snappify?
Snappify helps you to create beautiful code snippets. It’s a design tool where you’re able to explain your code and style it to your needs. Have all your snippets stored in one place and easily share them with the rest of the world!
Why should you use Snappify?
Snappify will be your absolute game changer as It offers a lot of color themes that can be used to style your code. In addition, it allows you to control every visual aspect of the code from the background to the font size. They make it so easy to share code snippets! As you build an ever-growing library of code snippets, Snappify helps you keep the overview.
Who should use Snappify?
Using this tool to produce and distribute their code snippets could be advantageous for individual developers, coding teams, and coding bloggers. It might also be useful for educators who want to make visual aids for teaching coding to students.
Describing your code is easy with Snappify
Add multiple code windows
- Sometimes you want to describe differences in code snippets and point out best practices by comparing them.
- It comes to the rescue! Add as many code snippets as you want and arrange them per drag and drop.
Annotate with Text and Arrows
- Ever heard the myth of self explaining code? Pah!
- Place explanations (or just funny jokes) beside your snippets and style them to your needs with our powerful rich-text editor.
- Additionally, you’re able to add arrow elements to point at specific parts of your code.
Your branding will be on point
- If you’re sharing your code snippets on social media, a little bit of branding doesn’t hurt!
- You can add your own avatar and specify a username for Twitter, Github, Instagram or LinkedIn.
Add custom images
- Upload custom images and arrange them per drag and drop. Push your creativity to new boundaries!
- For example you can add an image of the programming language you’re using or place a screenshot of the desired outcome of your code snippet.
Highlight your code in different ways
- With this tool you’re able to blur or gray-out parts of your code so the viewer can focus on what matters.
- Of course it’s also possible to mark specific lines as added or removed to emphasize a change in the code.
Features of Snappify
- Remove watermark
- Profile info
- Code editor per snap
- Code highlighting
- Text elements per snap
- Text gradient color
- Google Fonts
- 5 Images per snap
- Unlimited Arrows per snap
- Export Selected Element
- Snapping guidelines
- Element Multi-Selection
- Undo / Redo
- Shortcuts Pro
- Export as image
- Accessible snap view
- Image upload limit (1GB)
- 200 Snap limit
- 50 Folder limit
- Sync snaps and folders
Using this tool, you can create beautiful code snippets that can be converted into images and distributed through any other channel. To make your code more attractive, This tool gives you many editing options like background, editor themes, color themes, text blocks and additional objects, and many more. If you are looking for a tool to help you create impressive code, this tool cannot be ignored. I really recommend you to use it. Shop now at our Snappify group buy to get the best stuff at the cheapest price. I hope that you will find this article useful. Thanks for following the post!
There are no reviews yet.