Ribbet Photo Editor is a simple but effective graphic editor that can cope with both basic color grading and skin/face retouching. The editor can claim to replace Photoshop Express Online, but it can’t compete with the desktop version of Lightroom or Photoshop.
What is Ribbet?
Ribbet is a versatile photo editing application that can be used for a variety of purposes. Begin from scratch or select a template, then add effects, text, and stickers that reflect your personal style and empower your creative process.
Who should use Ribbet?
Ribbet is an excellent photo editing app for beginners and anyone in need of something quick and easy.
Why should you use Ribbet?
- The Most Up-to-Date Version of Your Photography Ribbet was created by and for people who appreciate excellent photography and innovative design. Inside the app, you’ll find a large and expanding toolkit to meet all of your photo editing needs.
- Ready To Make Money?
- Perfect your product photos, art prints, T-shirt designs, or whatever else you want to sell. Your work deserves to be recognized. We provide you with the tools to present it in the best possible light.
Join Thousands of Other Creatives!
- People in our community have tips to share whether you take photos with your phone or a professional camera.
- One account, anywhere design
- You can use your account to design photos from your desktop using our browser-based app, or from your mobile device using our native apps for iOS, Android, and Fire devices.
- This software has some truly incredible and useful features that other publishers do not have. You can edit, retouch, and retouch photos and images. It has a pleasant user interface, and its simplicity makes it truly wonderful. It is also possible to add text, stickers, or effects.
- It is a very comprehensive editor with many useful and necessary tools for making your traditional photos and images the most beautiful and current.
- It has a variety of filters from which you can select the one that best suits your needs. Faces, eye colors, and hair colors can all be enhanced.
- Registering on the website is simple and quick, and downloading is also quick and does not take up much storage space.
- The images’ sizes and dimensions can be adjusted. Sharing your projects on social networks can be very beneficial on a personal level.
Features of Ribbet
Let’s take a look at Ribbet’s main and extra features:
Basic Tools for Photo Editing
- Ribbet Premium provides a plethora of tool options. Even a free version, however, includes almost all Ribbet functions, albeit with limited effects.
Auto-Fix, Crop, Rotate, Exposure, Colors, Sharpen, and Resize are all included in the basic tab. It is sufficient for basic image enhancement.
- If you are not skilled at photo editing but want to achieve excellent results, use the “Auto-Fix” function.
- The program selects and applies the most optimal adjustments. The only disadvantage of this tool is that the settings that have been applied cannot be changed.
- “Crop” lets you crop the image in a variety of ways. You can select one of the available templates or set the size manually. Ribbet Photo Editor also lets you adjust cropping on the desktop panel. Simply click on the frame’s corner and drag it to the desired position. The photo editor will then show you the future size of a photo.
- The “Rotate” button allows you to rotate the image in any direction and mirror it horizontally and vertically. The “Straighten” slider allows you to straighten the image.
- “Exposure” is used to correct exposure problems. If your image is too dark or too light, the “Exposure” tool will correct it. The tool includes “Auto Exposure,” which, unlike “Auto-Fix,” allows the exposure to be corrected after it has been applied.
- If your photo is too dark, adjust the “Exposure,” “Highlights,” and “Contrast” settings to straighten it out. Lower the “Exposure” and, if necessary, the “Shadows” and “Contrast” settings for a too-bright photograph.
- “Colors” is similar to “White Balance.” To have Ribbet Editor determine and remove the unnecessary color shade from the image, click “Auto Colors.” Furthermore, the tool allows you to select “Neutral Picker,” as well as adjust “Saturation” and “Temperature.”
- You can improve the sharpness by dragging the “Sharpness” and “Clarity” sliders. The “Sharpness” slider is a great way to increase or decrease sharpness.
- “Clarity,” in turn, is in charge of color saturation. When a slider is set to maximum, the dark areas become even darker, while the color areas become more saturated. To control the sharpness in greater detail, select “Unsharp Mask.”
- “Resize” allows you to enlarge or decrease the size of the image. The photo editor allows you to enter the size in pixels or in percentages (select “Use Percentages”). You can also resize the images while keeping the proportions by selecting the “Keep Proportions” option.
- Examine the best online free photo editors.
Many Additional Functions
- Ribbet Photo Editor includes additional effects and possibilities in addition to the basic functions. The “Effects” tab contains a variety of effects that you can apply to your photo. The tab is reminiscent of the
- Lightroom presets package. Basics, Filters, Camera, Color, Area, Artistic, Misc, and Sandbox are all available here.
- They add various effects to your images. For example, the “Basic” tab includes 7 effects, including Black & White, Sepia, Vignette, Matte, and others.
- The “Color” tab offers a variety of color options, such as Tint,
- Extra B&W, Invert, Duo-Tone, and so on. All of the effects work in the same way and can be customized in a simple and intuitive manner.
- The “Overlays” tool has four tabs: Light, Color, Texture, and Seasonal.
- The operation is the same as with “Effects.” Simply select the required template and correct it using the available adjustments.
- For example, after selecting the “Light Paint” effect, you can choose from a variety of templates and then adjust the “Blend Mode,” change the location of the effect using “Rotate,” and adjust transparency using the “Fade” slider.
- The “Touch Up” tool allows you to correct photos and make them look more authentic. If you need to remove weight, make something bigger, remove an unnecessary mole, or change “Blush,” this tool is useful.
- You can use “Touch Up” to change the color of your eyes and lips, as well as whiten your teeth.
- The tool has four tabs: Skin, Eyes, Mouth, and The Rest, as well as a Pro tab.
- If you want to make a nice gift for your family, a “Seasonal” tab will come in handy. The tool provides sets of “Overlays” and “Stickers” organized by holidays and occasions such as Halloween, Soccer Fever,
- NASA, and so on. To add watermarks, logos, and image layers to your photos, go to the Stickers tab and select “Add Photo.”
- “Powerful Text Tool” with over 100 special fonts and text-enhancing effects such as Stroke, Drop Shadow, Bold, Italic, Paragraph alignment, Color, Transparency, and Flip.
- “Frames”. Use the original frames to enhance any image: Museum Matte, Reflection, Postage Stamp, Polaroid, Mirrored Frame, Round Edges, Border, and Square.
- “Fancy Card Function.” Using your own photos and text greetings, use the Fancy Card feature to create a holiday card. Furthermore, this option allows you to share a card online, print it at home, or create physical cards with the Ribbet Lab.
- “Future Re-Editing.” Ribbet Projects ensures that all of your projects can be re-edited in the future.
Fast Save/Share/Import/Export Functions
When you’re finished with image color correction, save the image. Navigate to the “Save” tab and select the most convenient option for you.
Ribbet photo editing software provides four options for saving images: on PC, for printing, on Google Photos, or on the Flickr app.
Choose the best option for you, enter a name in the “File name” field, select the size, format, and quality, and then click “Save Photo.” Furthermore, you can share your photo right away by clicking the “Share” button.
Ribbet Photo Editor allows you to import and export images from your computer, various social media networks such as Facebook and Instagram, Flickr, Picasa Web Albums, Google Plus, any web address, your webcam, and even the history of your edits.
To summarize, Ribbet Photo Editor is a simple but effective graphic editor capable of basic color grading as well as skin/face retouching.
Ribbet is an excellent choice if you want a photo editor that takes up little space and is intended for simple photo correction.